Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Workshops

Hello friends and Happy New Year!!!
January and February will give me some challenges with workshop dates.
To start off I will not be doing my first Wednesday workshop in January.  We will be taking Kasey back to Great Lakes to continue his Naval Training.  Instead I will be doing this workshop with the regular third Thursday workshop (Thursday January 17th).  The second Wednesday workshop in Niles will continue as planned.  I will have a similar workshop schedule in February due to the fabulous cruise I have earned with Close to My Heart.....but more information on next month later. 
 
January Workshop Dates
Wednesday January 9th-6pm to 9pm (Niles Group)
Thursday January 17th-noon to 9pm
 
Ladies you will not want to miss these cards!! They are so cute and make great gifts,
 or fun to keep for yourself!
 
 
Great scrapbook pages too!!  Everyone has school pictures hanging around....
get those pictures on pages!
 
 
We have a new idea book!! And I must say it is the best ever!  I love all the new papers and embellishments, attend a workshop and get yours free. 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment